Practical Tactical Training teaches a SLED approved curriculum to obtain a South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. You do NOT have to be 21 to take this course, but you must be 21 years to apply for your CWP thru SLED. You must complete both the written and live fire exercise with passing scores to be considered for your permit.
SLED may take past 90 days to mail your permit to you.
This class will cover and answer questions you may have about gun construction, gun handling skills, and questions about the laws. We do fingerprints in the class. All our classes have NRA Certified Instructors and NRA Range Safety Officer to assure the safety of our students. We make ourselves available after the class to answer your questions that may come up once you have taken the class
Our course offers:
- Basic firearm construction and operation
- Ammunition construction, identification and ballistics
- Easy to understand safety rules
- Fundamentals of firearm shooting
- Proper firearm storage
- Use of deadly force and South Carolina firearm laws
- Range instruction and demonstrations
- Free assistance in filling out CWP
What you MUST bring:
- The firearm you intend to carry (If you do not have a firearm, please email us so that arrangements can be made).
- Minimum fifty (50) rounds of factory ammunition.
- Personal eye and ear protection
- Holster for your firearm
- If you have extra magazines, please bring them with you.
- SLED CWP Application –
Class Package Includes:
- Class Instruction
- SLED Licensing package
- 2 Copies of Fingerprints
This class package does not include the $50 SLED registration fee.
Share this Post